The RNITTE Curriculum Advantage
* Improves teacher effectiveness and productivity.
* Brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life.
* Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students.
* Improves academic performance of students.
* Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.
School Improvement & Development Plan
The vision of RNITTE is to nurture the inherent potential and talent of each child and create lifelong learners who will be the leaders of tomorrow. Our aspiration is to create global citizens who are innovative and have a strong sense of values. We provide a framework for everything- the school's culture, philosophy, infrastructure, curriculum, lesson plans, learning levels and curricular activities.
Our mindscape is a commitment to change, ensuring that we are not static. Each aspect of the school has a laid down policy to ensure that the message is clear to all our stake holders. From a minor policy of ‘How to keep the classroom clean’ to ‘Discipline’ and ‘MIS’ issues, each area is structured and documented.
RSDP- RNITTE School Development Program
RSDP enables schools to reflect, set goals and move towards a whole school approach to improve themselves. Our RSDP program is built on the premise that every school can improve if its culture and organizational policies are in synch with the vision and mission of the school. The program works at three levels:
1.School Audit / Gap Analysis: The school audit identifies the strengths and areas of improvement within the school thus providing a direction to the program.
2.Building Vision & Mission: This process involves creation of an inspiring vision & mission statement to drive the change process.
3.Development of Goals: RSDP provides the path to the management in developing and allocation of goals to achieve optimal level of performance. Furthermore the RSDP work as a foundation for the Performance Based Management System (PBMS).
4.Training Program: Training and monitoring of teachers to achieve school improvement goals.
5.Assessment: In assessment phase the developed processes are implemented and assessed for the continual improvement.
* Defines the development path of schools / colleges
* Helps in identifying the goals and objectives
* Devices strategic plan to accomplish the defined goals and objectives
* Develops accountability mechanism
* Enhances the institutional performance and develops capacity to achieve professional, social and national excellence